Sunday 6 November 2011

About

I've long been looking for a place where I could just throw in anything and everything concerning what I read and what I think about what I read.

I was initially going to call this 'Random Book Blog', but it occurred to me that not everything I want to talk about is a book - sometimes I run into short stories that are worth my attention, at other times into articles and essays.

Hence the 'lit' in there, used in its widest sense: anything written.

What to expect: fantasy novels, mainstream novels, classics, fanfiction, non-fiction of the academic-written kind (humanities), short stories from around the internet, other novels in general and then maybe other things that sound interesting at the time.

What to not expect, unless the unexpected happens: horror, detective stories, cheesy romances (although I occasionally read these for a laugh), self-help books, stuff on how to become a better person.

I'll try to tag everything accordingly for easy finding.

I take recommendations, but my to-be-read list is a mile long, so I might not get around to reading everything people recommend.





Sarshi is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment